This article will review the steps required to run a test day and register a kit for double collection.
- Register Unsaved Pools (includes steps to create pools on Test Day)
- If you have not already done so, refer to the Double Collection Instructions and complete steps 1 and 2 ("Unbox & Prep Kits" and "Prepare for Sample Collection").
- ***There may be an existing label on a tube. If so, just place the labels provided over top and proceed with the instructions as written.
- After logging in, ensure that you are in the Test Supervisor view by clicking your name at the top right of the screen, and clicking on Supervisor View.
- Next, select the location that you are testing at that day (you may only see one location here if you are assigned to only one testing location).
- Now you should be on the Register Pooled Tube screen. On this page, you’ll see the name and address of your testing location. The “Register Pooled Tube” tab is the only tab you will need on Test Day.
Registration and Sample Collection
Register Unsaved Pools in “Register Pooled Tubes” Tab
Follow the instructions below to create pools to register on Test Day.
- **Pools created in the “Register Pooled Tubes” tab will not be saved from week to week.
Register Pooled Tube
- From the “Register Pooled Tube” tab, enter in the pooled tube information.
Register each Test Taker
- Collect samples as indicated in Step 3 of the Collection Instructions. Per the Instructions, you will be collecting two swabs per Test Taker - one sample for the pooled tube and one individual sample. Between 5 and 10 Test Takers can be in each pool.
- Select a Test Taker and scan the Double Collection Tube ID, attaching the individual sample to the Test Taker.
Confirm and Submit
- Confirm the health questionnaire by clicking the clipboard icon to the left of the Test Taker. These questions prepopulate. If the form is correct, click “Confirm Questionnaire”.
- After you’ve made sure the number of participants matches the number of swabs in the pool, press the “Submit” button.
- Check the Registration History at the bottom of the page to ensure that the pool and individual samples were saved. All pooled tubes registered in the past 8 hours will appear in the Registration History.
- If you need to delete, or void a test kit, follow the instructions outlined in this article.
Prepare the samples for shipping according to Step 4 of the Collection Instructions and ensure they are ready for a FedEx pickup (or coordinate with the Test Champion at your testing location if they will be dropped off at a FedEx location).
At the end of your Test Day, check inventory at your test location and reorder supplies for your next Test Day here.
After receiving test results, clear barcodes from any saved pools as per this article.