Welcome to Concentric by Ginkgo. Let’s get you started by first setting up your account.
You can turn on subtitles by clicking the CC icon at the bottom of the videos.
- You should have received an email from email@example.com. If you did not receive this email, please follow the steps below. **Note: this email address is not actively monitored. Please do not reply or send an email to this email address. The quickest way for you to get a response is to submit a support ticket.
a. Check your spam or junk folder. If it is not there, please ask your IT Manager if the email is in quarantine. Your IT Manager should also whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure email correspondence does not get sent to spam, junk or into quarantine.
b. If you still cannot find an email, you can visit our login page HERE. Once on this page, you can click "forgot your password?" to reset your password and log into your account.
c. If you still cannot find the email, please submit a support ticket.
2. Once you have the email, open the email and click the “Activate Account” button. Clicking this button will send you to our online testing portal.
3. From there, you will be asked to create a password containing ten characters.
4. Finally, agree to the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page, and you’re all set!
5. If you are a Test Champion with Administrative Access, you will be now be able to create new accounts, add new locations, add new team members, and decide your team members’ roles in your testing program.