Please follow the Collection Instructions for preparing samples for shipment, and use just one piece of tape to secure your package for shipment.
Should you need to make a permanent change to your shipping schedule, please submit a support ticket.
To request FedEx shipping labels for your samples, please navigate to the article Ordering Supplies.
Shipping via FedEx:
- Once requested, labels will be emailed to the Test Champion and should be printed on testing day. These labels can be taped to your box of samples and dropped off at a FedEx Office or Ship Center.
- Please DO NOT drop samples at a FedEx drop location within another retailer such as Walgreens or Walmart. To ensure timely delivery of samples to the lab, be sure to get the samples to the drop off location before the last pickup time.
- Use just one piece of tape to secure the front of your package.
- We strongly recommend dropping your samples off directly at a FedEx Office or Ship Center. However, if scheduling a pickup is preferred, you can reach out to FedEx to schedule a pickup at least 24 hours in advance of your testing day.
- Write down and save your shipping label tracking number before you ship the package.
- Do not reuse old testing labels, as you will not be able to effectively track the package.
- If you suspect an issue with the delivery of your samples please submit a ticket and include the tracking number.