Over-18 Test Takers can view their own test statuses, and Parents/Guardians who activated their portal accounts can view test statuses of the dependent(s) they’re connected with. You can expect to receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org when test results are ready. To see results in the portal, log into your over-18 Test Taker account or Parent/Guardian account at: https://concentricbyginkgo.com/login.*
You will see the list of all the individual PCR tubes that will be reflexed once they have been scanned in by the lab. Negative pooled tests connected to the Test Taker also appear here, along with a downloadable report.
- Users can filter by Test Date, Status, and/or Test Location.
- For more information on understanding test results and status, please refer to this article if you participate in double collection or this article if your organization performs individual PCR testing.
- If you cannot remember your password, you will be able to reset it using this link: https://testcenter.concentricbyginkgo.com/reset.
- If you are seeking clinical advice, please reach out to our physician network partner, PWN Health at 315-401-7865 or your primary healthcare provider to discuss. PWN Health is available 7 days a week from 8 am to 11 pm EST.
- At Concentric by Ginkgo, we do not have access to view test results. If you would like more pooled test information, Test Champions for a location have access to view all test results (pooled and individual).
*Note: this email address is not actively monitored. Please do not reply or send an email to this email address. The quickest way for you to get a response is to submit a help ticket.