Only a Test Champion with Administrative Access can create an organization. In some cases, you will be prompted to enter an organization code. An organization code links together a group of related organizations. If you do not know your organization code or if you believe you should have an organization code, please submit a support ticket.
There should be at least one Test Champion with Administrative Access for each organization.
Please follow the steps below to create your organization:
1. Go to the following site: https://testcenter.concentricbyginkgo.com/register/user
2. Complete the requested information including the one-time use Organization Sign Up Code which you should have received in an email from the Concentric team. Note: only the on-site point of contact (“Test Champion”) will have received this email.
3. When prompted to enter your Organization Name, please enter the name of your testing site. You can use something broad here, as you will add Test Location(s) in the next step. When prompted to enter your “Organization Name,” please use the format [District/Umbrella Organization Name] - [Organization Name]
4. Once you've created your organization, you will be prompted to add a Test Location. If you need to delete a location or edit the name or address of a location, you can always do so on the Test Locations screen by clicking the three dots under "More Actions" and you will be able to "Edit" or "Delete".
5. If you need to add more Test Locations, please refer to THIS ARTICLE.