Please reference the below steps to ensure that you are set up for success as you transition to the Concentric testing program.
1. Activate your account - click HERE for a step by step process.
-If you are not the main point of contact for your testing location, please reach out to your Test Champion (testing program administrator) to make sure you have been added to the testing team in the Concentric Portal.
2. Attend an Onboarding and/or Q&A session to ensure you are set up for success. Click HERE to see days/times and register for a session.
3. Check supplies
-If you have supplies leftover from a previous testing program, these supplies are OK to use
-If you need to order additional supplies, please complete THIS FORM
3. Set up a shipment for your samples by completing THIS FORM at least TWO business days before your first test day.
-We ask that ONLY Test Champions (your testing program administrators) complete this step.
-If you have other questions on shipping your samples, please reference THIS article.
4. Upload consents from existing Test Takers and gather consents from any new Test Takers.
-Please reference the attachment at the bottom of this page for a step-by-step process for uploading existing Test Takers into the Concentric Portal.
-For any new Test Takers who were not previously testing in another program, please reference THIS article on how to gather both online and offline consents.
5. Communicate to parents/guardians that they will no longer have the ability to log in and view test results. Only Test Champions with results access and over-18 Test Takers will have access to view results on the Concentric portal.
Here is an outline of the communication to parents and guardians depending on the result:
-Pooled results are not shared with adult, minor, or parents of minors when results are negative
-Individual results are shared with adults when results are positive via phone call from a physician
-Minor test takers' guardians/parents do NOT have logins to the portal (this was previously communicated incorrectly in the webinar sessions) – they will receive a call from a physician when results are positive
Please refer HERE for more information on viewing test results.
6. Ensure that everyone on your testing team has been assigned the appropriate access in the Concentric portal.
-Note: only those assigned to the role of Test Supervisor will be able to register samples in the portal
-Please reference THIS article for how to add people to your testing team