Follow the Shipping Instructions for preparing samples for shipment, and use just one piece of tape to secure your package for shipment.
Should you need to make a permanent change to your shipping schedule, please submit a help ticket.
To order FedEx shipping labels, please navigate to this article for the ordering form.
Shipping via FedEx
Once requested, labels are emailed to the Test Champion. Print the labels on testing day. Attach the labels to your box of samples and drop them at a FedEx Office or Ship Center.
Please DO NOT drop samples at a FedEx drop location within another retailer like Walgreens or Walmart. To ensure timely delivery of samples to the lab, get the samples to the drop off location before the last pickup time.
- Seal the front of your package with one piece of tape.
- For the fastest and most reliable shipping, drop your samples off directly at a FedEx Office or Ship Center. But if you would rather schedule a pickup, contact FedEx at least 24 hours in advance of your testing day.
- Record your shipping label tracking number before shipping the package.
- Do not reuse old testing labels, as you will not be able to track the package effectively.
- If you suspect an issue with the delivery of your samples, please submit a ticket and include the tracking number.