To bulk invite Parents/Guardians to set up an account in the portal, locate their emails.
*Before you invite Parents/Guardians to the portal, do you need more information from them? Use the email template attached here to ask.
*Would you like to notify your community ahead of time that an email from Concentric is coming soon?
*Do you have the information, but need a way to easily transfer to the roster? Consult these instructions on Vlookup in excel.
*If a Parent/Guardian does not have an email, they will not be able to create an account.
With email addresses on-hand, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the “Test Takers” tab from your Champion View, and click on “Account Information”
- Click on “Add/Edit Account(s)” and choose the last option, “Invite…”. Select the “Update From Spreadsheet” button that appears.
- Download the roster of Test Taker accounts that do not have a Parent/Guardian email connected with them.
- Fill in the “email” column, being sure not to edit the information in any other place (there are also similar prompts in the portal).
5. Once you’ve completed the list, hit “save” and import the completed sheet into the portal.
Once imported, these email addresses will automatically receive an invitation to create an online portal account.
Resources For You
Parent/Guardian Email Invite
FAQ for Parents/Guardians
For community members with questions, you are free to direct them to this FAQ for Parents/Guardians.