- Irregular or Non-recurring Test Days
- Permanent Schedule Changes and Cancellations
Irregular or Non-recurring Test Days
If you plan to test on an irregular (unscheduled) test day, use your program's order form (double collection, individual PCR) to request FedEx labels at least 2 days in advance. Please note that with FedEx, you will be solely responsible for ensuring that shipment arrives at the lab within these time constraints: Monday to Friday (Friday, before noon), within 48 hours of sample collection.
Permanent Schedule Changes and Cancellations
If you are currently on a courier schedule, follow the directions below for schedule changes and cancellations. If you are not using couriers, please continue to use your FedEx labels and schedule pick-ups with FedEx instructions here.
Test Champions, if you would like to change your recurring test day(s) to different day(s) of the week permanently, we are happy to do our best to accommodate these requests (for example, your site would like to make your test day Tuesdays going forward, instead of Mondays). Once you've submitted a request, we will let you know when to expect the change to happen, as we rearrange courier schedules with our partners.
Courier pickup windows are a minimum of 3 hours, during which time someone on-site will help ensure a successful pickup. Courier routes are planned out weeks in advance to ensure reliable services for you on testing days. In order to provide testing to all sites who need it while managing personnel constraints, our courier partners are unable to make one-time changes.
Request Permanent Schedule Change
For Test Champions:
Going forward, if your organization would like to request a permanent schedule change or cancellation, please follow the guidelines below to ensure it gets implemented as quickly and accurately as possible:
- Please submit your change request well in advance of your planned change.
- When you wish to make a change, do so by submitting a Help Ticket and selecting “Schedule Change”.
- Within your request, include as much detail as possible for each site:
- What is your current schedule for couriers (day, time, location(s))?
- Does the beginning of the requested courier pickup window allow enough time for testing beforehand?